2015 Alternatives Research Grant Program
The Alternatives Research & Development Foundation, a U.S. leader in the funding and promotion of alternatives to the use of laboratory animals in research, testing, and education, is currently soliciting research proposals for its 2015 Alternatives Research Grant Program. For over 20 years, this innovative program has created opportunities for scientists who have interest and expertise in alternatives research.
- Up to $40,000 in funding available to support individual projects
- Preference given to U.S. universities and research institutions
- Preference given to projects that use pathway-based approaches as exemplified by the 2007
- National Academy of Sciences report, Toxicity Testing in the Twenty-first Century: A Vision and A Strategy
- Deadline: Applications must be electronically submitted or postmarked by
- Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Recipients notified: Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Potential to significantly replace or reduce laboratory animals
Scientific merit and feasibility
To apply, please download the Guidelines for submission (PDF) and Application cover page (PDF).
Full details here.