Registration and Abstract Submission are now Open for the 2nd Annual ASCCT Meeting
October 31, 2013
Lister Hill Auditorium
National Library of Medicine, NIH
Register now for the second annual meeting of the American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology.
- Don Ingber, Wyss Institute; Human-on-a-chip
- Tom Knudsen, US Environmental Protection Agency vEmbryo
Panel Discussion: Regulatory Applicability Considerations
- Suzanne Fitzpatrick, US Food and Drug Administration
- Stephen Bradbury, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Other Panelists TBD
Member Presentations & Poster Viewing
- ASCCT Business MeetingOutline of Activites, Financial Summary & Election of Board Members
Submit a Poster Abstract
Click here for instructions on how to submit and abstract. Space is limited. A small number of posters will be selected for oral presentations.
Submission Deadline: August 31, 2013
Authors Notified: September 20, 2013
See ASCCT's website for more information.