Meet Your Biotech MEPs at the European Parliament in Brussels: October 20, 2015
CAAT-Europe and IVTIP are joining efforts to raise awareness of alternatives to animal testing as a source for growth, innovation, and competition—which until now has been neglected in the European Parliament. After the success of the MEP - 3Rs scientists pairing scheme last January, CAAT is teaming up with IVTIP to bring CEOs and representatives of SMEs to the European Parliament in Brussels to present their activities. "MEET Your Biotech SMEs"
will take place on Tuesday 20th of October 2015. A workshop will be organized in the morning from 10h to 12h30 followed by a lunch with the members of the european parliament (MEPs) until 14h30. See below the draft agenda.
If you are an SME interested in meeting your MEP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Places are limited.
European Parliament, Brussels; 20th of October 2015
Room location for the workshop: A5G1
- 9h30 registration
- 10h introduction MEP Federley, CAAT-Europe Director and IVTIP President
- 10h15 SMEs support - European Agency for SMEs (EASME)
- 10h45 Innovatives Medicines Initiatives 2 - What’s in it for SMEs? - European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA)
- 11h15 COSME program - Easier access to finances for SMEs - European Commission - DG Growth (tbc)
- 11h45 State-of-the-art and recommendation on strengthening the sector (title to be confirmed) - In Vitro Testing Industrial Platform (IVTIP)
- 12h30 Closing of the workshop
- 13h Lunch with MEPs at members' salon
- 14h30 Closing of the day