the global clearinghouse for information on alternatives to animal testing
CAATwalk, November 15, 2016: News and Updates from CAAT
The latest CAATwalk newsletter is available. Contents include:
- ECHA Scientists Publish Analysis Supporting New Guidance to Reduce Acute Oral Toxicity Tests—Implementation May Save 6,000 Mice
- ALTEX, Marcel Leist, Giorgia Pallocca Receive LUSH Prizes
- CAAT 35th Birthday Celebration Keynote: Tina Bahadori (EPA) on "From Data to Decisions: 21st Century Approaches to Chemical Safety Evaluations"
- National Public Radio (NPR) Covers CAAT's Mini-Brain Research
- E-Cigarette Deeming Regulations Raise Fresh Concerns Over Animal Testing
- The Animal Welfare Act at 50 Conference
- CAAT 2017 Science-based Refinement Awards
- New OECD Guidance Documents
Subscribe now and get the very latet from CAAT and CAAT-Europe.
You can also access back issues here.
New ALTEX: 1/2017
January 8-13, 2017
Various locations throughout Europe
Beginning April 2017
June 14-16, 2017
SAVE THE DATE:
10th World Congress on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences
August 20-24, 2017