ATLA Volume 39 Number 5 October 2011 Now Available
The latest issues of ATLA features:
- Toxicity testing: the need for new maps for the future.
- Assessing the search for information on Three Rs methods, and their subsequent implementation: a national survey among scientists in The Netherlands.
- An alternative gas-phase in vitro exposure system for toxicity testing: the interaction between nitrous oxide and A549 cells.
- Veterinary science student preferences for the source of dog cadavers used in anatomy teaching.
- Hallmarks of atopic skin mimicked in vitro by means of a skin disease model based on FLG knock-down.