Latest Issue of ALTEX (volume 28, No. 2) Now Available
This issue includes a Food for Thought column “On Mapping the Human Toxome” (Thomas Hartung and Mary McBride).
Other key articles include:
- Examining the regulatory value of multi-route mammalian acute systemic toxicity studies (Troy Seidle, Pilar Prieto, and Anna Bulgheroni).
- Systematic review of chimpanzee use in monoclonal antibody research and drug development: 1981-2010 (Raija H. Bettauer).
- Local Lymph Node Assay: How testing laboratories apply OECD TG 429 for REACH purposes (Costanza Rovida, CAAT-Europe).
- A critique of the EC’s expert (draft) reports on the status of alternatives for cosmetics testing to meet the 2013 deadline (Katy Taylor, Carlotta Casalegno, and Wolfgang Stengel).
- Plus a variety of meeting reports, news items, and listings of upcoming events
Most articles are freely available online.